Currently, it is very hard to forget a birthday. Social Networks are responsible for remembering when is the birthday of the people around us. In this way, sending a message to convey our good wishes is something that everyone values.
However, ideas sometimes run out. A simple “Happy Birthday, I wish you the best” can seem unpersonal and not attractive, and sometimes we want to say something else. For this reason, it is always useful to be inspired by birthday wishes phrases.
Congratulating a birthday is something simple but meaningful. Sending a message by WhatsApp or any other social network is a gesture that is appreciated. It makes the recipient feel good, it means that someone has taken the time to say something nice to you. That is why it is important to find and send a phrase that can express affection and good wishes when congratulating a birthday.
Birthdays in the traditional way are a reason to celebrate, party, laugh, and share with those close to you in a special way. The Birthday boy or girl being the center of attention, the one for whom the good wishes, extensive messages and the gifts, besides of course, the cake and its candles. Societies have taken this celebration as a habit, so celebrating is a part of social routine.
Why Celebrate a Birthday?
Have you ever wondered why we celebrate birthdays? Today, April 30, 2021, is my birthday. And not just any: I am 25 years old. Yes, you read that right. I, a child of the 90s, am in my thirties, thank you very much.
The day we come into the world is a day that makes a difference with others, we change, through our physical and tangible presence. The world of people around us, especially our parents and closest relatives, is a reason for joy and rejoicing, to receive a new member in the family.
Why Celebrate a Birthday? Perhaps a clear answer to that question does not exist with absolute certainty, however, birthdays are celebrated for cultural reasons, for traditional reasons, for compliance with what is an already established rule. Now everyone who celebrates their birthday is just because he decides to celebrate because he feels comfortable with that social mandate and it is the perfect excuse to share with those we love.
Some look forward to this day and others clearly hate to celebrate it. Often, the older we get, the less delighted we are at the idea of celebrating it. The day of our birth indirectly reminds us of our age and the passing of time…#sadness.
So yes, you would say to me, why rejoice to grow old in why do we celebrate birthdays every year? well, first of all, because to celebrate a person is to gather around them and to rejoice in their experience. Being surrounded by our loved ones (family and friends) to blow out our candles is to say goodbye to the past year but above all to welcome the future year. The one that will be the opportunity to reinvent oneself, to undertake new adventures and other sources of accomplishment.
Celebrating a birthday is not just celebrating a person, but celebrating the date of an event, for example. The commemoration has taken on a symbolic scale in our society. The “Living together” of a people involves sharing common memories and thus having a collective memory.
How to Celebrate a Birthday?
A Birthday is an important milestone, and even in confinement, we have the right to celebrate it as it should! So over here to discover our small selection of the best ideas to make this exceptional day every year a great day.
You had planned the mega party for this new milestone to pass and you find yourself alone, or in a very small committee to celebrate your birthday. Just because your guests can’t physically come to you doesn’t mean you have to put a stop to any form of celebration! Discover our tips for organizing a great party for everyone at home.
- Organizing a Party on Internet: Organize a Facebook even to get together with your loved ones the time to “share” a cake, a song, and to blow out the candles! Each small provide a small glass of fruit or other nectar to drink to the health of the hero of the day.
- Provide Gifts: Obviously, in confinement, it is impossible to bring your gift in person, and very uncertain to have something delivered by a friend who is already overwhelmed. However, it is always possible to offer a nice gift to our friends.
- Prepare a Beautiful Cake: What better way to celebrate a birthday than the ultra-easy chocolate cake by Parents made yourself? Well, if you don’t have the soul of a pastry chef, you can always buy a cake at the bakery or have it delivered to your home.
- Meet in Videoconference or Instant Messaging: On the big day, at the appointed time, meet up with your friends on any platform that does video conferencing or instant messengers to chat in writing. Everyone can, for example, provide a costume, a candle, or a small gift for the person being celebrated.
- Toast Together & Play Games: Between adults or with children, you can also play drawing it’s won, the small bac, the ambassadors or the exquisite corpse. If you don’t know, it’s a group game that consists of making funny and surprising sentences while developing the creative spirit of children.
Well wishing someone on his birthday with the best words is a very difficult task to do, but here we are to solve your problem. Down here we are going to share one of the best ever collections of some Best and Beautiful Happy Birthday Wishes Collection which you can share with your friends and family.
100+ Latest Happy Birthday Images
Can’t Find the words to write an original birthday message? Do you have no idea after writing “Happy Birthday”? We know how you feel, especially since birthdays are always the perfect time to show much you care about someone.
on the condition, however, of knowing how to write a birthday message worthy of the name. So we though of you by designing spome best & latest Happy Birthday images which you can use to wish your friend, family and loves ones.
Birthday Cake Images
Cooking a birthday cake can be a really special activity on a birthday, because cake is the only thing which shows that we are actually celebrating a birthday. In addition to this you all also must have to share some Birthday Cake images by choosing it from the following section.
Birthday GIF Images
Wishing someone on his birthday cane really make his or her birthday special. you all must trying to find a different or a unique way to wish your friends, family and Loved once. We are here to help you. Sharing a birthday GIF image is a really great way to wish on birthday. GIF is any animated image which you cna easily download from the following section.
Happy Birthday HD Wallpapers
You can also with your family, friends or your loved once by updating a HD birthday wallpaper on your WhatsApp and Facebook status. Don’t forget to tag your birthday boy or girl with the photo.
Happy Birthday Funny Memes
Funny memes, recognized as basic functional units of an emerging modern culture, are probably the funniest ways to wish “Happy Birthday” to friend and loved once alike, on social media or through private messaging.
100+ Best Happy Birthday Wishes
A birthday is an important event that should be put into words. Tradition has it that he wishes himself orally or in writing, something which is not easy. You have to be both original and sober, without failing to convey the warmth in the words on this feast day for the recipient, but also try to renew yourself from year to year! Here 100+ examples of Happy Birthday Wishes, Messages, and Ketter to do this.
We have categorized the wishes by recipeint types, regardless of age. You will never be short of inspirational to write a birthday message again!
Birthday Message for Mother
Reserves a special birtdhay message for this woman who gace you everything in your life. Do share these all Happy Birthday Messages for Mother to on her bitrhday to show youe emotion towards him.
I wish the most wonderful mother a very happy birthday. I thank you for having always been there, near me.
Dear mom, I want to take this special day to thank you for everything you have done for me. Without you, I won’t be the man I am today. Happy Birthday!
Mom, you have always taken care of others but I would like that on this day you let others take care of you. With all my love!
You are the best mom! I love you!
To the best mother in the world! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Wishes to Father
Whether you are the same as your dad or your characters are the opposite, take advantage of his birthday to say all the good about him by choosing any wish from the following section.
You are much more than a father to me: you are my friend, my teacher, my role model. Happy birthday, Dad!
You get older, but like good wine, you get better with age! Happy Birthday to You!
Dad, you are still an inspiration to me. I am proud to be your son. I wish you a happy birthday!
I hope that when I have a family, I will be as good a father as you have been. Happy Birthday to You!
The more time passes, the more I realize how great a father you are! Happy birthday, Dad!
Birthday Wishes for Friend
Do you have a friend you can always count on? A friend who you know you can say anything to? Let them know how much you love them with a beautiful birthday message for a Friend.
Years go by but we are still next to each other. Happy Birthday my friend!
Happy birthday to my best friend!
Whether it’s raining, blowing, or snowing, you’ve always been there for me. I never dreamed of having a friend like you! Happy Birthday!
Best friends are here for life! Happy Birthday to You!
I wish you the best birthday in the world!
Birthday Wishes for Brother
Here are some birthday text templates for the one who grew up with you, to make this speical day truly unique:
Happy birthday little brother! You grow up so fast!
I am really proud to have a big brother like you. Happy birthday, my big one!
Happy birthday, brother! I hope this day will be even cooler than you!
You are not only my brother: you are also my best friend! I wish you a very happy birthday, bro!
A super birthday to my super brother!
Happy Birthday SMS for Sister
Whether she’s a plague or a sweetheart, here are some ideas for writing her a truly unique birthday card:
Happy birthday, sister! How about we go for a drink to celebrate?
What would I have become without an older sister like you? Happy Birthday!
Best birthday to the best sister in the world!
My little sister, although it hasn’t always been easy, you know that I will always be there for you. I wish you a happy birthday!
There are not many people like you on Earth: I’m lucky you’re my family! Happy Birthday!
Birthday Messages for Grandparents
The older your grandparent, the more they will appreciate a carefully written birthday message. So in addition to this you must share these Happy Birthday Wishes for Grandparents.
No matter how old you are, I know that deep down, you remain very young. Happy Birthday!
Lots of kisses to my favorite grandfather on this very special day!
I wanted to take advantage of your birthday to tell you that you really are the best grannies in the world! I love you!
Grandpa, no other grandfather comes close to your ankle. I wish you a very happy birthday!
When I look at you I realize that age is just a number! Happy birthday to you!
For a Co-Worker
If you need to send your boss a birthday message, be warm but keep it professional. On the other hand, you can be less formal if it is a birthday card for a colleague:
On this special day, I wanted to thank the one who always shows us the way forward! Happy birthday, boss!
If I still enjoy working with you, I have even more to wish you a happy birthday!
One more year is one more step towards retirement! Happy Birthday!
I wanted to wish the best coworker I have ever had a happy birthday!
With you, work is never a chore! Thank you for your enthusiasm and your good humor! Happy Birthday!
Before saying bye we just want to discuss with you some major birthday party ideas whcih you can use to celerbate birthday more specially.
Major Birthday Party Ideas
Are you looking fro a place or an idea for an outing with an original activity, for a successful birthday party? We have what you need!
For the perfect birthday, you need: people you love and good friends. A good meal, or a few tasty snacks, will heat up the atmosphere. The place must allow you to feel good and have a good time, to party or just to be yourself. for an unforgettable day, you can also opt for an outing on a particular theme.
Birthday are like the seasons: some are welcomed with open arms and others are not always welcome. But really, you should do something fun for each step you take because there is no better excuse to get all the people you love in one room and take stock of the year together.
Whe you were a kid it was so easy to pick a favorite theme or place to throw your party. there was the dance studio party, the circus themed party, the Discovery Zone party (surely you remember those huge rainbow-colored plastic ball pools?). As we got older, the themes tendered to lose their originality and it became “Meet me at the usual bar” or “let’s all have dinner”. And while this isn’t particularly special year, there is nothing wrong with making sure everything runs smoothly.
About Birthday Party Themes
- Enter the world of board games. Let everyone come with their pajamas and bring their favorite board game from the time. And as a thank you, provide bags of gifts for the winners.
- Organize a “wellness” party. Treat yourself to facials, massages and at-home manicure-pedicures while having a movie marathon.
- Have a cake swap. Is it worthy it to age a year without the frosting and candles? We do not think so. Have each guest bring their favorite cake, then taste them all.
- Cook through the night. If you don’t want to ask everyone to bring food, create a menu of your favorite homemade dishes and then cook them all together.
- Organize a wine tasting. we all have so many questions about wine, from grape variety to flavor, and wouldn’t you like to become an expert? Well get yourself a wine tasting kit and everyone will be playing the expert sommeller.
- Have a movie night. You could even go on a theme: romantic movies or your favorite ’90s movies.
- Host a casino night at home. You could even hire someone to be the dealer and use pennies to gamble or use counterfeit money.
- Throw a cocktail party. Hire a cocktail bartender to make personalized drinks for your friends from their favorite ingredients.
- Opt for an elegant outfit. We talk about costumes and stilettos, tails and a host of appetizers. Raise a champagne toast to thank your guests.
- Have a wine and cheese evening. Research the perfect combinations of cheddar, cabernet, etc.
- Go wine tasting at a local vineyard or plan a weekend getaway to wine country.
- Host a themed cocktail indoors. Anyone can bring a bottle of alcohol. You can drink tequila or mezcal and invent new versions of margaritas all night long.
- Mix drinks from a specific time. You could go for the Prohibition era or the ’70s. It’s a fun way to taste drinks you’ve never tried before. And you can even dress in the style of the era!
- Play hostess at your favorite store. Some shops will even let you organize your birthday party on site (as long as some customers buy items, of course). Do you like shoes? Request that your party take place directly in the shoe department.
- Dress up at home. Tell your friends to wear their favorite party dresses, then call an in-home beautician to come over to do your hair and makeup. If you decide to go out, that’s great. The object of the game is to prepare together.